April 2018 Wrap-Up & Favorites

April Wrap-Up & Favorites
Source
Hello fellow readers! I can't believe we're almost halfway through the year. I didn't read much in April. I mostly spent my free time watching TV series especially Grey's Anatomy. So yeah, I don't make a dent on my TBR piles but I had a good time. Anyway, here are the books I read in April.

Books read in April


Wither Wither (The Chemical Garden #1) - Lauren DeStefano (★★★)
Wither is the first book in a dystopian young adult trilogy by Lauren DeStefano. It's a dystopian book that I read in a while. It has an interesting premise but it's not the best thing I ever read. I wrote a full review of this book if you want to check it out.
Fever Fever (The Chemical Garden #2) - Lauren DeStefano (★★★)
After reading Wither, of course I have to read the next book in the series. Again, I don't think this series necessarily stands out to me. I just feel like I read this book out of obligation because I've read the first book so I need to finish the series. It's an okay book. If you've read Wither and want to continue reading the series, go on. But you don't have to.


April Favorites


TV Series

Grey's Anatomy

Source
This month I was sucked into Grey's Anatomy black hole. I used to watch the series sporadically when I was still living at my parents' house. Then I rewatched a Supernatural episode in which they parodied Grey's Anatomy. I think it's hilarious and makes me want to watch Grey's Anatomy. That's how I started watching the show from season 1. I'm in season 3 now and I'm way too invested in Meredith & Derek's relationship to stop. I think I'm going to continue watching this series until the newest season. It's still a long way to go.

Music


In April, I listened to a lot of Maroon 5 songs and a couple of new pop songs. I don't know why but I was in the mood for some chill Maroon 5 songs. They do have some pretty good songs to listen to on a cozy/ chill day.

So there you have it! I only manage to read two books in April. Probably because I spent most of my free time watching Grey's Anatomy. It's addicting. It's like my guilty pleasure these days. Anyway, that's my April. How about yours? Did you get caught on a series too?

No comments :

Post a Comment