Top 10 Books on My Fall TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature originally created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic for Top Ten Tuesday is books on your fall TBR list. Actually, there's no fall season where I live. So I don't have any specific reason to pick these books other than that these books have been on my bookshelves for a while. One of my reading goals this year is to cut down my TBR pile to at least 50 books and these are some of them that I hope I will finish before the year ends.


1. The Sky is Everywhere - Jandy Nelson
2. #Girlboss - Sophia Amoruso
3. Ruby Red (Precious Stone #1) - Kerstin Gier

As you can see, most of them are series. I finished two series in Spring and I feel good about it. That's why I'm choosing another series in this TBR. I'm currently reading The Sky is Everywhere but it's taking me longer to finish it because I'm distracted by TV shows. That's fine. I had #Girlboss on my spring TBR, but I didn't manage to read the book. I hope I will read it in the fall (or whatever months fall is supposed to be because I don't experience fall season). So there you have it. What about your TBR? Do you have a particular kind of book that you like to read on fall?

No comments :

Post a Comment