#ReadThemAllThon TBR


Hi, Hello. It’s been a while since I last post a non review on this blog. I even feel like I’ve said that over and over before, but hey that’s really how I feel writing this. The purpose of this post is as my TBR list for The Pokémon Indigo League #ReadThemAllThon. Yes, you read it right, I decided to participate in a readathon. I’ve participated in readathons before, but I rarely officially signing up. Since I’m not busy this month (and the next month hopefully) so why not signing up? This readathon is hosted by readatmidnight and it will run for 3 weeks between 14th August to 4th September. What’s fun from this readathon is since this is inspired by Pokémon and (of course) Pokémon themed, each participant can choose one Pokémon with 10 CP as starting point. Every time we read 10 pages, our Pokémon will gain 1 CP. When we reach 150 CP, our Pokémon can evolve to the next stage and gain additional 50 CP. This Pokémon thing is not mandatory, but more detailed rules for the CP can be read on the original readathon page.
For this readathon, I choose Igglybuff! Why? Because Igglybuff is cute. I only want to choose cute Pokémon (ha ha) and I need them to have three stages of evolution. So it was between Igglybuff, Cleffa, Pichu, or Azurill. God! So many cute Pokémon. Anyway, I finally choose Igglybuff and here’s my trainer card.

For the TBR, there are reading challenges too in this readathon. I’ve tried to pick books according to the challenges. But apparently, my unread books on my shelf couldn’t meet all of the challenges. I don’t really want to reread. So probably I’ll buy some new books or I don’t know. I’m currently waiting on a few books that I’ve ordered anyway. If they arrive when the readathon is still going on then I’ll read them. Let’s see how it goes. Here’s my TBR.

currently no book planned

The First Phone Call from Heaven by Mitch Albom
422 pages, potential +42 CP

The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
309 pages, potential +30 CP

I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
428 pages, potential +42 CP

Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
337 pages, potential +33 CP

currently no book planned

currently no book planned
currently no book planned

Since there will be possible additional books to my TBR, I won’t count the possible total CP. Anyway, I’ll post daily updates during the readathon. I’ll probably merge my updates into one post. So there you have it, my TBR for the Pokémon Indigo League readathon.

No comments :

Post a Comment