Five Books You Want to Read Before the End of Year

Source

Hello fellow readers! This post is part of Top Five Wednesday, which is a weekly feature created by Lainey from Gingerreadslainey but now is hosted by Sam from ThoughtsOnTomes. More information about T5W is provided at its goodreads group page. This week's topic is five books you want to read before the end of the year. Most of the books that I will mention are part of my TBR. My goal for this year is to get my TBR down to at least 50, which is why I want to finish these books before the end of 2016. 


1. And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
The Kite Runner is one of my favorite books of all time. I make it my mission to read all books by Khaled Hosseini. I bought And the Mountains Echoed a few months ago. Since this book is the only unread books by him that I have so I'm hoping I will read it this year.

2. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Gillian Flynn is one of my favorite authors and Dark Places is the only book by her that I haven't read yet. I finished reading Sharp Objects and The Grownup last month and I love both books. Gillian Flynn is an amazing writer. I'm addicted to her writing. I just need to read another book by her.

3. The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
The Red Pyramid is the first book in the Kane Chronicles trilogy by Rick Riordan. I've read Percy Jackson series and love it. I've had The Red Pyramid for a year probably. I think it's time to read it this year.

4. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
I've finished reading I'll Give You the Sun also by Jandy Nelson just last week and love it. I already have The Sky is Everywhere and I'm interested to read it soon.

5. #girlboss by Sophia Amoruso
I've been into reading memoirs lately, especially those written by inspiring women. So of course I have to read this one.  

So there you have it. I think finishing these books before the end of the year is doable, isn't it? Is there any book that you want to read before 2016 ends?

No comments :

Post a Comment