Top Ten Bookworm Delights


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature originally created by The Broke and The BookishThis week's topic for Top Ten Tuesday is an exciting one, which is top ten book related things or experiences that delight you. These are the things and experiences that can make me feel happy.

1. Book mail! That moment when you come home to find unopened package which contain books. You're eager to know what's inside. Whether it's a new release from publisher, or the one that you've ordered days/weeks ago. Book mails always made my day.


2. Finding rare books in unexpected places. You just casually browsing in a bookstore or library.  You don't really have the intention to buy or borrow something. Then suddenly you find a book that you've been looking for and meaning to read. It feels good.

3. Meeting someone who has the same favorite author/ books.

4. Someone loving the book that you recommended. I like to recommend books that I really like to people around me. So when they enjoy it too that means there's another person whom I can talk and discuss the book with.

5. Understanding pop culture reference in the book you're reading.

6. When your hardback books have pretty naked cover. It's always a nice surprise when you uncover the dust jacket and found beautiful cover inside.

7. When you're able to guess the plot twist correctly; and you can help but shout 'ha! I knew it!'


8. Discovering new bookstores.

9. Dewey's 24 hour readathon. I love participating in readathons, especially Dewey's because we only need to allocate 24 hours of our time to participate. It usually happens on the weekend too. I'm not good at readathons than last for a week because school always get in the way. Dewey's readathon is just perfect for me. 

10. Nice and delicious beverage to accompany me reading. I like having a cup of coffee while reading. But lately I'm hooked on green tea latte. Yum.

Source

There you have it! Those are the things that can brighten up my day. How about yours? feel free to leave your answer or a link to your post on the comment section. Have a nice day!

No comments :

Post a Comment