April Wrap-Up 2014


Hi! it's time for wrap-up. I participated in Dewey's 24 Hour read-a-thon which is awesome. It was fun and I end up reading three books at the read-a-thon. My TBR jar pick of the month was Labyrinth by A.C.H. Smith. I didn't really like it and I gave two out of five for that book. But beside that, I also read Stolen by Lucy Christopher and The Help by Kathryn Stockett and I love them. So I read total seven books in April.




  1. The Summons (Panggilan) - John Grisham
  2. Stolen - Lucy Christopher
  3. The Help - Kathryn Stockett
  4. Labyrinth - A.C.H. Smith
  5. Breakfast at Tiffany's - Truman Capote
  6. For One More Day - Mitch Albom
  7. The Empress of Ice Cream - Anthony Capella


err ... so I only posted three reviews in April. Anyway, that's it for my April wrap-up. I had a pretty good reading month, how about yours?

No comments :

Post a Comment