Read-A-Thon Hour #24 End of Event Meme


wow, an hour left till it ends

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? hour 12 I guess. It was 6 AM, I just woke up and realized that I missed 5 hours of reading
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? probably short YA or middle grade books like a series of unfortunate events
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I think it's already good the way it is
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? this is my first time participating and so far I really enjoy it. So I would say everything!
  5. How many books did you read? 2 and 3/4 (?)
  6. What were the names of the books you read? Breakfast at Tiffany's and Three Stories (I only read one short story, so I count it as 1/4), For One More Day, The Empress of Ice Cream, and The Tokyo Zodiac Murders (still halfway through it).
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? The Empress of Ice Cream. It was quite chunky and I didn't think that I would enjoy it that much
  8. Which did you enjoy least? Tokyo Zodiac Murders. The first half of this book is boring, but it's getting good.
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? -
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? most likely! the reader, of course and probably I'll try to be the cheerleader.

No comments :

Post a Comment