Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon [April 2014]


Hello! So there's this awesome read-a-thon called Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon and I decided to participate! It's gonna be fun. This read-a-thon starts at one time on Saturday April 26th. It starts from  5 A.M. Pacific time or 7 P.M. West Indonesia time. For more information about the start time, you could see it here. You can participate too. Just enter your name and your blog/tumblr/twitter/youtube link here. See? It's easy. 
I will post my updates on twitter and probably on blog. I will also post a final wrap-up on blog.
In this read-a-thon, I'm going to read :

  • Breakfast at Tiffany's and Three Stories - Truman Capote (I'll read this only if I haven't finished it before the read-a-thon. There's only one story left that I haven't read)
  • For One More Day - Mitch Albom
  • The Empress of Ice Cream - Anthony Capella
That's my TBR and for those participating, I'd love to know what books you've planned to read. So feel free to share your TBR link or list it on the comment below.

No comments :

Post a Comment