January Wrap-Up 2014


Hi! So it's time for another wrap-up. I know I didn't post much this January (I didn't even do my December wrap-up! my bad), but I managed to read 10 books. Some of the books that I read are novellas by Stephen King which I really enjoy. Two books that I read are gifts from my secret santa and I really love one of them. I guess January has been a good reading month for me.



  1. The Book of Broken Hearts - Sarah Ockler
  2. The Coffee Memory - Riawani Elyta
  3. Mile 81 - Stephen King
  4. Riding The Bullet - Stephen King
  5. UR - Stephen King
  6. An Artist of The Floating World - Kazuo Ishiguro
  7. The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern
  8. Second Chance Summer - Morgan Matson
  9. Now You're One of Us - Asa Nonami
  10. The Star Dwellers (The Dwellers #2) - David Estes
  1. Winger - Andrew Smith
  2. Golden - Jessi Kirby
  3. Letting Ana Go - Anonymous
  4. The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern

Okay, that's all for my January wrap-up. What about you? Did you read good books too in January?

1 comment :

  1. Misii admin, Yang minat Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator (Roald Dahl)
    Silahkan ke sini: http://www.aksiku.com/2014/02/jual-novel-charlie-and-great-glass.html

    ReplyDelete