2014 Prequel & Sequel Challenge Sign Up Post


So last year, I participated in sequel reading challenge hosted by Novel Heartbeat (Auntie Spinelli Reads) and it was fun. Except that I didn't really set my goals. This year, Novel Heartbeat and Writer Grrl Reads are hosting a new 2014 prequel & sequel challenge. To see the rules and sign up for the challenge, just click the button at the beginning of this post.
I've got a lot of series on my TBR pile but I also have standalone books which I intend to read so probably I'm not gonna set a very high goal for this challenge.
For this challenge I'm targeting myself to get at least 30 points -> Amateur
So what challenges are you participating this year? Let me know in the comment and also leave me your link if you're participating in this challenge too.



No comments :

Post a Comment