Fall into Reading Read-a-thon Wrap Up


It's over. Fall into Reading read-a-thon is finally over. I know I haven't gotten much into reading this week but I'm glad I join this read-a-thon. It's been a quite fun week, thanks to the read-a-thon. I did enjoy my reading (in between classes and homeworks). So, there you go, another goal of mine is completed. Enjoy the read-a-thon, check! I gotta say, nice experience for my first read-a-thon. I think I'll join another read-a-thon in the future.


Pages read total : 675 pages
Books read : 2 (Boy Meets Boy, The Realm of Possibility)
Reviews written : 2 (The Shoestring Club, 1984)
  • read 3 books
  • post daily updates on blog
  • write 2 reviews
  • enjoy the read-a-thon
This awesome read-a-thon is hosted by The Bibliophile Sisters.
\

No comments :

Post a Comment