August Wrap-Up 2013

It's the end of August already so I'm doing a wrap up post to recap what I've done in August. It's my first wrap-up actually. I don't usually do this but since I posted a lot in August so...

Books I read :



  1. Where We Belong by Emily Giffin
  2. Come Back to Me by Coleen Patrick
  3. The Bookstore by Deborah Meyler
  4. Seasons to Remember by Ilana Tan
  5. If You Could Be Mine by Sara Farizan
  6. Tales of Terror and Mystery by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
  7. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
  8. Under The Greenwood Tree by Thomas Hardy
  9. The Moon Dwellers by David Estes
  10. Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson & Gabrielle Charbonnet
Memes :

Book reviews : 
September's coming and I'm not sure if I could post this many. New semester starts this September and I heard that there will be a lot of paper homeworks soooo could I post paper reviews instead ? :|


No comments :

Post a Comment