Musing Mondays #3 (8 July 2013)


Musing Mondays is a meme which hosted by Should Be Reading.

Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My musing :

I missed last week Sundays in Bed meme :(. That happened because last weekend I took my time exploring the city. So, by the time I got home I was tired. But, I had such a great time. I went to Sunday market (I ate a lot there. haha),  geological museum, and the city's mall.




At the mall, I bought new books! I've been reading ebooks only and I need more paperbacks (or hardcovers if I can afford them)! Here are the books I bought :

The Selection by Keira Cass

Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter

I've heard a lot of good things about The Selection and it makes me curious. I've been wanting to buy the book but I didn't find it in Surabaya. When I saw this book at the book store in Bandung, I squealed. literally. 
Uncommon Criminals is the second book in The Heist Society series. I have the first book but I haven't read it yet because I didn't have the second book. Now that I have Uncommon Criminals, I'm gonna read Heist Society.
So, how's your weekend ? Did you have fun ?


7 comments :

  1. Those look like delightful titles! I try to add to my Kindle when possible, too...to spare my shelves!

    Here's MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a cool weekend!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/07/musing-mondays_8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many good things about The Selection and I've been wanting to read them for a while.

    Andrea K. @ Books and Bindings
    Musing Mondays
    Monday Madness

    ReplyDelete
  4. both books are on my tbr .. :)) i've heard so much good things about both of them
    here’s mine: https://bookskeepmesane.wordpress.com/2013/07/08/musing-mondays-july-8-2013/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun weekend! Here's what I'm reading: https://daystarz.wordpress.com/2013/07/09/musing-mondays-7/

    ReplyDelete